2/11/09

To Hold & To Have [3]

Me: "umm, yea nisait jan6ity"

3abdula: "ahaa, 3ad it9adgeen baghait anabish feeha hehe 7ady malgouf!"


Me: "Hehe mafeeha shay bs my mobile w booky w my perfume" i said while taking my bag and walking away.


3abdula: "waiin ray7aa? gi3daay 5ansoulif minzimaan ma soulafna" shhal myanaa? we never talked shinu minzimaan ma soulafna.

Me: "laa sry magdaar, my mom is waiting for me in the car"

3abdula: "ooh, okay byee"

Me: "byee"

AAAAHH!! these were the best 20 seconds of my life!!!

I went back to the car with a wide smile across my face. on our way home i sang with every song i knew that played on the radio.
When i got home one of the songs were still stuck in my mind.

Me: "buut i noow this cruush aiint goingg awaay aay aaaaay"

3aisha: "REEMA CHUBAAY"

Me: "3awaash eyaniin!"

3aisha: "haw minuu?"

Me: "3abdula!"

3aisha: "umbaay sha5bary 3abdula! 5ubree fy minzimaaan"

Me: "eeh, he changed so much! ta5ayilaay 3awaash i heard him asking a grl called sara 3any, he called her SAROUNTY!"

3awaash: "SAROUNTY? we have to find out who she is! we have a new case on our hands!"

2 comments:

  1. part 4 !! i want it..7ade 7abait ur story
    thanks love :)
    visit my blog

    www.loveandbelieve-77.blogspot.com

    i hope u like it:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it and love il song !!
    love the story
    *A

    ReplyDelete