6/10/09

Time for a break.

Seriously, i do need a break. ya3ny come on people, ITS SUMMER! i just want to sit around and do nothing.

Since the break started i've been doing nothing except watch episode after episode of 90210. i wish my life was like that, very dramatic and interesting. umph.

So yea, back to my break. No post for a couple of weeks. Sorry, a7ibkum. I got my report card, and guess what? IT ROCKS!!! yes yes im very proud of myself;D

Im de-skinning or whatever snakes do when they shed a layer of there skin.  I got a sunburn a few days ago since i was in he shalaih and spent around 7 hours on the beach, and now my skin is peeling of. ye5

So, where are you guys going to in the summer? i dont know where im going so dont ask.

Peace, love, and bubblegum
xx

P.s; you should try coldstone bubblegum ice cream, and the cheesecake too.

4 comments:

  1. Why, why, WHY? Post please. :( I'm not sure where we're going too, all because of swine flu, ugh. Congrats 3ala your report! I'm proud of you too. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7abibty everybody needs a break !!
    but dont make it long !!
    ya i got my report card too but im not that proud of my finals !!
    loool kella min il blogs !!!

    go have your break but dont make us miss you that much !! ;p

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. L; Thankyou;*

    Anony; Haha, 3ady 3ady;p laa its not a long break;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey.. are you okay? la2anna it's been a month already, we're worried ;s

    ReplyDelete