3/14/09

To Hold & To Have [6]

At Home..
After i got home, i changed into my comfortable sweats and went to eat lunch. While i was eating i couldnt help but think about 3abdula. Hes soo handsome, these mesmorizing hazel eyes and tanned skin, his structured face and muscular body, his perfectly filled lips and smooth black hair, if i had to imagine the perfect guy, i'd imagine him.

Maybe its not just a crush after all, i think im starting to like him. noo noo!! i cant like him, he doesnt like me and never will, he has sara. If i like him then i'll start loving him, and loving him will just cause me pain and heart ache since hes with another girl.

I finished my lunch so i went to start my homework. At first i was focused on doing my work, but after a few minutes i found my self doodiling and writing 3abdula's name on my notebooks with hearts around it. I really dont want to like him, why cant i get the fact that he has a girlfriend? I quickly tore the page, scrunched up the paper and threw it.

While i was buzy doing my work 3awaash dar3imat into my room.

3awaash: Waay im so bored!

Me: Ga3da asawee my homework

3awaash: wehh ana 5alaa9t minzimaan

As usual 3awash was doing her daily routine of noisiness, looking through my stuff and itnabiish. Madry shloun bas ilcha7aat the crumbeled up paper in trash can.

3awaash: SOME-ONE IS IN LOVVVEEE

I felt the blood rush into my face and heat started radiating out of my face.

Me: Chuub! im not! he's just a crush!

3awaash; yeaa suuuree, that explains why you have hearts all around his name..

Me: mm..Maybe i like him just a slight bit

I looked at her with my puppy eyes glittering. My mobile started vibrating

1 message received
i opened it, and the message read;

*yaal bal3aa! malyoun kakaaw haa?*

NOWAAAY!! theres no freakin way the message could be from 3abdula, he doesnt even have my number!

Me: 3AWAASH LI7GAAY! i think im having a heart attaaack! i5thaay my mobile w shoufaay!

She grabbed my mobile and read the message out loud. Her eyes grew wide with excitment.

3awaash: Yallaa reply! what are you waiting for?

My hands were trembiling as i typed the reply

*Sorry i think u have the wrong number*

I figured that was the safest reply, i didnt want him to think that i was expecting anything from him.

1 message recieved

*Ooh, asif! ur not reem?*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA5 GALBY!! ya3ny its him!

*Embala i am, do i no u;s?* ..i replied

Hehe ya3ny ma adry minu..

1 message recieved

*im sure u do..*

UGH! why doesnt he tell me that its him, im starting to doubt that its him..

*Are u expecting me to guess?* ..i replied

1 message recieved

*No not really, Its me 3abdula..i just figured you'll no it was me min awaal msg*

*Hehe sorry i didnt think of that, umm where'd you get my number from?* ..i replied

1 message recieved

*i have my people;)..*

*Like who? saraa?* i replied

That ought to teach him! Next came something totally unexpected..

Incoming call +96599......

5 comments:

  1. :O UMBAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, NEXT PART PLEASE! ADD UR SITE HERE IF U WANT, WWW.SCARLETLIGHTS.COM, I LOVE UR STORY BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks! mm..yea i think i added mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!! i just came across ur blog..daahling i loove ur story...o cant wait 4 more posts!!

    7laailha Reem lool i cant wait to c how she reacts to the phone call..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, its funny how guys can have such a strong impression on us min awal na'6ra I hate ;p

    Reema is so cute with her reactions lol, yala PLEASE next part soon I wanna know how the conversation goes ;**

    loving the story ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next part ASAP:* i just foind ur bolog, and its intrsting!

    ReplyDelete