3/27/09

To Hold & To Have [8]

I sent the message, and thats when i realized 3awaash was still in my room. She had been silient the whole time just listening to our conversation. i felt kind of embarressed that a guy like him had such a strong impact on me and nearly made me cry. She looked at me with her hazel eyes wide open. I had nothing to tell her or anything to explain, she heard it all her self. I just looked back at her.


It felt kind of wierd just staring at my sisters face, so i got off of the bed to go wash my face with cold water.

When i came back 3awaash was still sitting on my bed.

3awash: Entaay min9ijiich?

Me: Shinu?


3awash: Walaa reema i was just waiting for you to cry 3ashaan a9ikiich 6raag. ma9arliich 3 days it3arfeen el walaad and already hes broken your heart. Its not his fault, he doesnt even now you like him, he thinks you see him as a friend. uhwa masawa shay ghalaa6..

Me: Embalaa he did!

3awaash: Tell me shsawaa?

I thought about what she said for a second, and to tell you the truth..shes right. Since he sees me as a friend, he didnt say what he said as a way to hurt me or anything.


Me: mm..9aa7 kalamiich. bas still mabee akalma, hes rude

3awash: kaifiich..a7san ba3aad

At that moment my mobile started to vibrate

1 message recieved

+96599...

Laish? shsawait?


5:45pm

i looked at 3awaash in a "shagoul?" look. She smilied..

3awaash: Mu giltaay matabeen itkalmeena? 5alaa9 3ayaal..

I ignored the message and continued doing my homework.

1 message recieved

+96599...

????

5:48pm

UGH! shyabee? he doesnt get ina i dont want to talk to him? and i think the message i sent him is enough to explain everything, my fingers slowly crept to my mobile to reply to his message, but as soon as i realized what i was doing i quickly switched off my mobile.

I figured i should take a little nap, today has been full of drama and had a rollercoaster of emotions..

The next day..

i woke up to the sound of my deafining alarm. i seriously have to change it. mahee 7ala kilyoum it scares the crap out of me.

i showered and changed into my uniform, put some lotion ,sprayed some perfume, grabbed my bag and mobile and left. In the car i switched on my mobile, to tell you the truth i expected like 50 messages from 3abdula..but to my disappointment i only recieved 1.

1 message recieved

+96599..

latrideen kaifiich, bas i just wanted you to now that it wasnt me bil fone..

11:03pm

How can it not be him? ya3ny who else? well theres only 1 way to find out..

message sent

+96599...

what do you mean?;s

6:31am

7adaa mu wagta..i have enough on my mind including 2 tests and 1 quiz that i didnt study for w ana mu nag9a i think about 3abdula.

Since i didnt expect any messages from 3abdula soon, i shoved my mobile into my pocket, opened my chemistry binder and started studying.

When i got to school, most of my friends were already there. I said goodmorning and started catching up on the latest gossip. i noticed a black haired girl sitting alone and staring at me from a distance, she had straight hair and white -almost transparent- skin, ive seen her a few times in the corridors but never really paid any attention to her.

Ksaraat 5a6ry, she looked very lonley so i smiled to her. Suddenly, without smiling back, she got up and started heading towards me.




7 comments:

  1. dont tell me thats sara?

    babe tiny favor please, 3dee you make the font darker shway ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u please have a darker font it hurts the eye thank u
    btw i love ur story

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe please, 3aini ib tin3imi:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wehh..sryy! i'll change the font bel next post(a)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant read anything its like u didnt wite anything can u make the font darker

    ReplyDelete