4/1/09

To Hold & To Have [9] Part A

I held my breathe and stiffened as she walked towards me. I could sense that she wasnt coming for a friendly chat or anything. As she drew closer and closer to me, my mind was racing trying to think of reasons as to why she'd talk to me.



Her: Heey



While still walking towards me, but close enough that i can hear her. She held her arms out like she wanted to hug me. I didnt now what to do so i held my arms out too..



Me: Hii



She passed me, and hugged her friend which was standing behind me, and they started talking. She looked back at me with a confused look and continued talking.



I felt the blood rushing to my face. She wasnt talking to me, she wasnt walking towards me, she wasnt looking at me, and she most certainly wasnt going to hug me. She must think im crazy or something. i was soo embarressed! Fashlaa



The bell rang and we all started to make our way into the building. Ugh! I have religion now..7ady mali 5ilg. I went to my locker, got my books out. By the time i got into class most of the girls were already thier. I felt my mobile vibrating in my pocket -a message- , so i sat down at my desk and got out my mobile to read the message that i recieved. Just as i was going to open the message that i have recieved from 3abdula (yes 3abdula) some one grabbed my fone.

Girl: Haaa minuu min 9ibaa7 allaah 5aiiir?

SHIT! Even i dont no what was on the message. w 5o ana 7ady i dont think quick..so what i managed to say was..

Me: ubooy!

As soon as i said that i realized how stupid it sounded. chaan gilt its my sister or brother, but nooo from all the people it had to be my dad. She glared at me in a suspisious way and gave me back my mobile.

Okay, just incase you dont no, in my skool its like 7araaam to talk to a guy even just as a friend. The girl went back to her desk and sat down. I finally opened the message..

1 message recieved

+96599...

Ams lama giltlich la7'6aa it wasnt me who talked to u next! it was my friend who talked to you. i was still talking to my dad! 3uguub ma radaiit galouli ish9aar w walaah ya reema zafaita zaaf 3ala hathy el 7araka el bay5aa

7:01am

___________________________________________________________

Adryy its short, part B is going to be short too.

3 comments:

  1. oh now I get it,
    and babe i'm really hung up on ur story currently so please try making part b a bit longer?(A)
    muchous gracias;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah and thank u so much for changing the colors, much better and i love it;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any time;* ..w 3an il longer posts i run out of ideas bser3a so i post a short one 3ala ma i think of more ideas(a)! ..bas i'll try!

    ReplyDelete