4/10/09

To Hold & To Have [11]

His eyes light up when our gazes met, and he flashed me one of those heart stopping smiles. I inhailed ,held my breathe, straightened the side of my dress and walked towards him. I felt kind off dizzy when i got to him, and thats when i noticed i was still holding my breathe. Quickly, i sat down saving myself the embaressment of fainting infront of him.

3abdula: Wow, Reema you look beautiful!

I felt my face turn red and hot. My palms were sweating more than ever when he said that. lets just hope he doesnt hold my hand!

Me: Hehee, thankyou

3abdula: Tadreen laish i wanted to see you today?

Me: mm..no not really

3abdula: Well, after the incident with my friend, i kinda feel guilty so i wanted to make it up to you..plus i really want to get to know you..

Me: You dont have to feel guilty since your friend didnt really do anything

3abula: Eeh 9a7! that explains why you sent a message saying never to call or text you again..

Waay, 7eta his sarcasim iyaniin..i think im going to faint any sencond now!

He brushed his fingers through his hair and smiled.

Oh my god! is he trying to kill me with his smiles?

And thats how the next 3 hours went, us getting to now each other, him bieng sarcastic then killing me every time he smiles.

Everything was perfect until a girl in our school entered. I knew her, not personally but i do now her. Most importantly because she was the girl i was about to hug this morning. She was looking around, but when she spotted me she froze and looked at 3abdula, then back at me. I looked at 3abdula to see whether or not he saw her, he did. His body cringed and the happy expresion on his face was replaced by confusion.

The girl quickly plastered a fake smile on her face and walked towards us..

The girl: Ummbaaayyy!! 3abdula is that you? i miss youu! wainiik 2 days laa message wala shaay? w entay weyana bil school 9aa7?

u-huum! ENTAY has a name! i knew today is too good to be true.. and as for 3abdula he was frozen in his seat dumbstuck.

Siliently i nodded to her, and then 3abdula finally talked..

3abdula: Halaa Sara, hathee Reema

Ooh, soo thats the famous Sara. Seriously, shi7iib feeha? to be honest he could do much better.

Sara: Ooh, is she your big sister?

Excuse me? his big sister?!

I felt like knocking her head right off her shoulders, but as they say "kill them with kindness"

Me: No actually im a relative of his..

Sara: And im his girlfriend

At that point 3abdula was still quiet, he was looking at the ground..shamefull maybe? well he should be!

Sara: Ohh my god 3abdula! this is such a great coincidence..awaal shay i got too see 7abeeby, second of all i got to meet my cousin in law hehe..

Cousin in law? i now she was just bitching around but still IT7UUR. Tears started to swell in my eyes, i dont think i can take anymore of this..

Me: Anyways, i have to go..see you in school Sara.

I picked up my bag and walked out, i could feel both there eyes burning through my back. But i didnt dare to look back. As soon as i got into the car, all the tears that were held in my eyes broke loose and started running down my face. I looked up through the window where 3abdula and now sara were sitting, 3abdula was still looking at the ground while Sara was well into a conversation.

I put my hands over my face and started sobbing some more. How can a guy which i have only known for less than a week have such a strong impact on me? Maybe its not the fact that hes with sara. Maybe its the fact that for once, i really do like a guy and unlike all the rest of my things, i cant get him. For the first time, i cant get what i want.

My parents have always spoiled me, giving me anything i needed, anything i wanted and anything i asked for. I always thought that i can get what ever i want as long as my parents were their to provide me with it. But now i know its not like that, you cant get someone to like you no matter how hard you try or whatever you do.

I glanced down at my mobile flashing in the dark.

Incoming call +96599..

Ooh and now hes calling? what is he going to say "Sorry bas eeh i lied to you..i am with Sara"? I ignored him until my mobile stopped flashing.

Then i noticed that i have 3 missed calls from my mom. I looked at my watch 10:05pm. Shit!

6 comments:

  1. omg 7araaaam she broke my heart...7maraaa Sara...o laish he didnt say anything bout her, or mention anything about Sara???

    cant wait to find out what 3bdulla's excuse is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god this is getting juicy :)
    yalla post the next one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laish 3abdallah sawa chethe? he has to explain to her! waaaai3 I hate sara qathatnyy!

    next please;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew that this sara wasn't gonna be any good:s babe please may you post longer posts pleaaase and as soooon as you caaan, pretty please? ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just found your blog! and its nothing but amazing!! 3ajeeeeeeeb im addicted!! POST!POST!POST! POOOOOSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. check out this blog
    http://sunsetqtr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete