4/3/09

To Hold & To Have [9] Part B

I did say he sounded different. Come to think of it, the difference was really obvious, but i was too depressed and sad that i didnt think about it. But now what? what should i tell him? that i got mad because his friend said that he was with sara? noo, he'll think i'm a freak.

Message sent.

+96599...

Ooh, lol thanx i guess;p

7:06am

The teacher entered the class and everyone sat in there assigned seats. God i hate this teacher, why does she have to wear her 7jaab so tightly?

I sat there glaring at her while she dragged on and on about el 3ibadaa wil 9alaat. Ever since first grade we've been taking the same thing, el 3ibadaa wel 9alaat, el 9alaat wel 3ebada. Slowly i started to drift of into my own world. i thought about random stuff, like candy and shoes.

The feeling of my mobile vibrating in my pocket snapped me back to reality.

1 message recieved

+96599...

Its thursday today, shrayech we go out?

7:23am

The thought of seeing 3abdula today made the hairs on the back of my neck rise. Bas ib kil hal burouda he wants to go out today? i need to ask 3awaash for advice..

Message sent.

3awaash

AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! 3abdula wants to go out with me today..shagoul eeh wela laa2???

7:24am

I started to panic, ive never gone out with a guy in my life, let alone talk to one.

1 message recieved.

3awaash

After all he did? MIN9IJIICH??!

7:26am

Message sent

3awaash

Laa2, 6alaa3 mu uhwaa! it was his friend ga3ed "yista3bi6"

7:26am

She replied saying yes, that i should go out with him. well, here goes nothing..

Message sent.

+96599..

Sure, i'd love to!

7:27am

Just as i pressed send, the teacher caught a glimpse at me. She walked towards me and sat there staring at me. The whole class looked back at me. She motioned to me that i should give it to her. I gave her my mobile and she walked back to the front of the class, looked back at me and shot me a mean look, put my mobile in her drawer and continued talking. Atleast she didnt read the message out loud.

The class didnt seem to ever end, and when it did i went to the teacher to get my mobile back.

Me: Abla 3ady a5eth mobiliy?

Teacher: Laa2, i5thee min il na'6ra a5er ilyoum..

Me: IBTA36EENA 7AG IL PRINCIPAAL??! Laisshh???

I cursed her in 10000 different languages in my mind..

Teacher: Hathy mish awaal maraa ya reem ba9aiit 3alaiki kam mara ilyoum w 6oul el wagt el mobile kan fy eedik, mafeesh 7aga ahaam min il ta3alum..5i9ou9an bil deen.

I looked at the ground and mumbled an "okay" to her.

_____________________________________________________________

Excuse the teachers freaky language, ma3arif atkalaam ma9ry;p

4 comments:

  1. you posted;* bas 7asaafa it's a short one:( I wanna knw whts gonna happen on their date;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. more more more i wannna knw wants gonna happen next plzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. No post until tuesday..bas ni6raaw till next week and i'll OVER FLOW YOU with posts(a)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ABSOLOUTLY LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!
    MOOREE PLS!!! :*

    ReplyDelete