4/15/09

To Hold & To Have [13]

I woke up to the blinding rays of the sun. My head was throbbing with unbareable pain. It felt like my eyelids were sown shut. In a failed attempt to opening them, i pulled the covers over my head and lay under the pillow. I let out a muffeled groan indicating to who ever opened the curtains in the first place should close them back.

Mom: Haw lail7een naymaa? el sa3aa thintaiin w nu9, ba3ad shwaay bi7i6oun el ghada. yala mama goumay.

Me: Yumaa 5aleeny anaam 7ady 3ayzanaa w rasy ibyinfijiir, bas nu9 sa3aa, please.

I felt the light dimming and when it was completely dark, the door closed. Just as i was about to fall asleep, my phone beeped. Uncounsiously,i grabbed my phone. It was a message from a unknown number.

1 message recieved.


+96567..


Reem, if yesterday wasnt clear enough for you, 3abdula is mine and dont even try. We've been together for 2 years now w mabee wa7da mithliich tiyiiy w it5arib our relationship. Everything was fine until you came along. For your benefit just back off, okay?


14:37pm


Seriously? It wasnt like i was flirting with him yesterday or anything. Then i noticed that i have 3 messages from 3abdula. Without reading them, i deleted the messages, i dont want to now what he has to say. As fast as this started, i want it to end. Since i didnt now how to reply to Sara, i figured 3awaash should reply, Shes a pro at these things.

I got out of bed, stretched a little then went to the bathroom for a hot shower. While i was the shower, i heard my mobile ring a couple of times. Since i wasnt close with any of my friends, it was just an "at school" thing, i doubted it was them. I've been backstabbed by a few of my friends a couple of times so the girls i hung out with were just friends, i didnt tell them anything personal neither did i go out with them. So i figured it was either Sara or 3abdula.

I dont now how long i took in the shower, but i now i did take a long time, because when i got out my parents were already taking their afternoon nap. After i changed, i called 3awaash for some serious help.

Me: 3AWSHOOO! ta3alaay daryyy pleaase!

3awash: Shinu ashti'3iil 3indiich? ta3alaay el 9alaa..

Me: iits abouutt 3abeeer!

3abeer is our girls name for 3abdula, for example if we wanted to talk about him infront of some-one who didnt now about him, we used "3abeer" instead of "3abdula".

As soon as i said this i heard her running to my room.

3awash: ha sh9aar ba3aad?

Me: Haach, hatha min sara..igraay

i watched as her eyes scanned the screen of my mobile. She looked up at me with wide twinkiling eyes.

3awash: and what did you reply?

Me: Thats the thing, i didnt..i need you to reply to her as me.

3awash: Afaaa 3alaiiiiich!

She grabbed my mobile and typed away. She was typing so fast with a huge smile on her face showing of her newely whitened teeth. Ooh did i mention that 3aisha removed her braces? well she did!

3awaash: Haach igraay gabel la i send w goulelee etha zain wela laa2

+96567..

Did i mention that me and 3abdula are cousins? well, yea we are. And no, im not even trying to get him. Yes he is yours, Bas gabel la tiyeen w itkalmeeny gouleela uhwa to stop texting me..mayb you should check his fone every once in a while and see our messages and maybe then you'll see that he asked me to go out with him not the other way around. Disregarding kil hatha..once again HE'S MY COUSIN so i have all the right to talk to him.

As soon as i pressed send, i regretted it. Maybe it wasnt a good idea throwing all the blame on 3abdula. Maybe it was better if i just ignored her. That way she'll have nothing agaisnt me. Ooh well, i had to stand up for myself didnt I?

I went to the call log to see who called me while i was in the shower..and to my amazment not it was 3abdula. To tell you the truth, he has nothing to explain. He cant say he's not with Sara because he would have denied it infront of her.

And then..

incoming call +96599...

Me: He's calling again, asheela?

3awash: eeh, tell hiim to stop texting you and calling you. and tell him about Sara.

Me: Bas my promise?

3awash: 3uguub ma itgouleela to stop it, bi3daiin your promise starts..le2ana now that he nows matabeen itkalmeena lazem you keep your word fahamtaay?

Me: Okaay..here goes nothing..Aloo?

3abdula: Laish matrideen wala u answer my calls min ams??

Me: Im not obligated to. w bi3dain your girlfriend it3a9ib w she texts me again..malee 5ilg drama..

3abdula: SHE TEXTED YOUU? 7ILFAAY?

Me: Laish a7liif? 3abalik achathib?

3abdula: Laa2, bas ams she asked me for my fone galaat tabee itshouf the pictures..i didnt think ina she'll take your number! 7maraa hathee?? Ana awareeha.

Me: Well, shes your girlfriend not mine. And no, dont do anything to her. i think its better itha you dont text me anymore i dont have time for drama. Ive known you bas for a few days and already you've let me down twice.

3abdula: Ely iray7iich Reema. I didnt mean anything. i just figured ya3ny since you're my cousin mayb we should talk.

Me: Etha we talk, bas min yam3a lai yam3a. nothing more.

3abdula: As i said, ely iray7iich.

Me: Okay, bye

3abdula: Byee

As i said, as fast as it started, it ended.

7 comments:

  1. al7een IS she his gf wila la2?? mafahamt

    oo ba3ad ya3ni Sara should know that if she needs to scare every girl away from him ya3ny things are not right with them asasan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked them together, but I hate how cowardly he is, sorry ya3ne, bs mahma kan reema is family and sara in the end is a stranger and you should ALWAYS side with family no matter what and I hate the fact that he is just letting her go ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3anooda: Adryy the story shwaay it5arbii6. Bas Sara and 3abdula are together. Reema just likes 3abdula.

    Love;**: Eeh, 3abdula 7adaa chicken;p Its like Sara is the guy hnee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Sara 7mara

    2. 3abdala qathni, this easily khalas eli eray7ich without fighting for her or anything?

    3. A7is he will fight for her bas after he breaks up with sara il zift

    4. How come I just saw this post:s

    5. Great work baabe;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do the changing name thingy alot with my friends :p thanks for the post hun :*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so I just read your story in one go o all I have to say is WAINY ANA? Wallla amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing stooooooooory 7addaaaaaaa can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!!
    I'm addicted alreaaaaaaaaaaaady!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete