4/13/09

Nothingness..

-Yesterday i did nothing. Literally NOTHING! i just sat there watching tv, watching a dvd, and reading. Why didnt i post part 12 you ask? well i wasnt in the mood of writting;p!

-Im thinking about doing these tags without being tagged! maku shi'3iil..yes im that bored!

-ABY AROU7 AMSHYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! i saw this super hot dude when i was walking (NOT JOGGING) bil mamsha the other day, i really hope the weather yit3adaal 3ashan i can go. *secretly wishing to see him again*

-Ya naaas tara ana haba ib white nail polish! walaah 3ajeeb..if you spot a girl with white nail polish then its me..

-My lifes to-do list is still in the making. Its not really going so well, im running out of ideas..and as you all know my imagination is very limited.

-Laish el jaw 5ayes chithy? aby el sun!!

-Im currently reading Nineteen Minutes..its good but not that good. i liked My Sisters Keeper much much more. You should all read A Life Time Of Secrets, its not really a novel..its like a book full of random peoples secrets..wallah the peoples secrets yaksiroun el 5a6er!

-A letter to myself;

Dear me,

I promise that this time it will be a real diet, not just a mind diet. Every other day will not be a free day and you will eat according to planned. As for you dear stomach you will stop grumbiling ever second and you shal listen to my very intelligent mind.

Yours me,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. kalba :)
    walla you made me laugh
    my stomach is angry and is declaring war on your mind because his fellow comrade is being mistreated and starved :(
    let the war begin "evil smile "

    ReplyDelete