4/8/09

To Hold & To Have [10]

The day seemed to drag, and when it finally ended i realized how compeletely wastefull it was. I didnt listen to anything in any of my classes, all i did was daydream about him, and by him i mean 3abdula. I thought about what im going to wear, how im going to do my hair, and much more other things. In other words i thought about everything.

The bell rang and i rushed out the classroom to get my mobile back. The hallway was crowded, over flowing with students anxious to get home and enjoy there weekend, and i certainly was one of them. I pushed and shoved my way through them until i got to the principals office. The door was already open so i let my self in. The principal was sitting at her desk talking on the fone. She motioned to me to sit on the couch. Siliently i sat down and waited for her to get of the fone, and when she did i asked her if i can get my mobile back..

Principal: Yes, ofcourse you can but dont let this happen again, you understand?

Me: yea, thankyou

When i got in the car 3awaash looked at me with a huge smile on her face, her braces glittered as the sun hit them.

3awash: Sooooooooooooooooooooooo??

Me: Hehe, shinu soo?

3awaash: la tista3bi6ain, sh9aar 3ala 3abdula? wain bitrou7oun? GIVE ME THE DETAILS!

Me: Madry madry, the religion teacher 5athaat my mobile. Tawny i got it back min el principal..la7'6aa let me read the message!

1 message recieved

+96599...

Okay, starbucks 3dailiya at 6?

8:02am

i replied re-assuring him that i will come. During the way home, me and 3awaash kept squealing and laughing about today, and all the possibilities. We got home, ate lunch then i went to bed for a short nap.

2 and a half hours later..
The ear piercing sound of my sisters shout woke me up in a complete shock.

3awaash: RRREEMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Goumaay goumaaay its 5:30!!

Me: Haa shinu?? Laiiissh?

3awaash: 3abdula remember?

Me: ohhh shiitt!!

i rubbed my eyes in a way to try to keep them open. Pushing the warm blanket away from me, the cold air of the AC hit me letting my body stiffen a little. After showering, i put on my white chloe dress with my beige sandals, and put on my stunt pearl earings. i tied my long hair into a messy bun with a few strands of loose hair framing my face. I applied my red benefits lip balm and sprayed some perfume. I took a quick glimpse at myself in the mirror and went out. As i went down the stairs i called the driver telling him to turn on the car.

On the way, i could not help my self but be nervous. After all, this was my first time going out with a guy. Although he was related to me in someway, it still felt weird and somewhat wrong.

I saw starbucks in the distance. My body was covered with goosebumps and my palms were sweating.

The driver came to a stop in front of starbucks, quickly i re-applied some lip balm and sprayed some more perfume. i got out of the car and headed towards the door.

This is it...

Nervousness made my feet feel like jelly, i could barely move.

I opened the door, the fresh smell of brewed coffe was lingering in the air. I could almost hear the fast beats of my heart thumping inside me...

and then my eyes caught the greek god like person ive been waiting for all day, the person who has occupied all my thoughts, the person whom i most likely might be inlove with..

___________________________________________________________________
This is for all you who encouraged me to write this post,
7ADKUUM 3AJABEEEN;*
thankyou!

7 comments:

  1. Loved the post!;* cant wait from the next one, I really wanna knw what happens!!

    thanks for reconsidering;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! bs enshallah you dont keep up hanging :*
    keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nice! but how old are they? ma giltaay? .. yalaa nexxt ppost please! eee w don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reema is 17 w 3abdula is 18;p i was planning to say this ib the up-coming post, bas yea here you go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww love u writing.."greek god"<3<3

    cant wait 4 the upcoming post to know how their date went ...

    thanx 4 posting again :***

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU POSTED:D:D
    this post was amazing babe, please update soooon I wanna know what happens! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for posting, for some reason mo imry7ny what happened to the other girl? but the fact that he is hot is adding points to him ;p

    cant wait for the next post ;**

    ReplyDelete