4/22/09

Sorry!

Yes. i now i now! i have neglected you dear readers oh so very much. But in my defense, i do have my reasons. School is being extremely stressfull. Take tomorrow as an example, tomorrow i have a test in every single subject i have except art and pe. uugghh!

And yes, i also do now that the past post or two of "To Hold And To Have" have been very short and boring. i do promise you that juicy stuff are going to be happening.

Ps. Why is our internet only working in my room? ugh our internet sucks. I better start using the neighbours.

btw, i went "jogging" and i saw *HIM* aaaa5 yaa gaaalllbyyyy! wallaah iyanin! lets just hope i see him today too.

i love you beautiful readers. peace, love and cookies

1 comment:

  1. we love you too beautiful:*

    and you traitor, you went jogging behind my back? I thought we agreed that we're camping in front of his house together?:p perhaps he has a brother or so

    annnd the previous posts haven't been boring at ALL! and I can't wait till the next posts;* and good luck with all your exams:*

    ReplyDelete