4/15/09

To Hold & To Have [12]

I was hesitant about whether or not i should call my mom right now or wait till i get home. She must be worried, so i called her in while i was in the car

Calling mummy..

After two beeps she picked up

Mom: Aloo?

Me: Aloo..Yuma dagaitaay?

Mom: eeh, haw wainiich lail7een ma radaitay..el sa3a 3ashir!

Me: Sorry bas kint weya rifeejaty walla ma7asaina bil wagt..mar bser3a

Mom: Wehh..yallah 3ayaal

Me: Byee

Mom: Byee

Pheeeww! I was 100% sure that i was in trouble.

On the way back home all i did was look out the window, and every second i'd look at my mobile wishing that i've recieved a message from 3abdula. Although i was infuriated and didnt want him in my life anymore i still wanted him to call me or text me. That way i'll no that he cares, or atleast realizes that im mad and upset. But to my disapointment i didnt get anything from him.

Did you ever hear the quote "its over before it even started" or "we were dead before the ship even sank". Thats how i felt, that was the first time i went out with 3abdula and already he's let me down. He didnt even have the audacity of texting me or even calling me a second time. So, i made a promise to my self that i will have nothing to do with him, and never have any form of communication with him. Daam hathy awalha, ishbiyiiy mina in the long run?

When i got home, 3aisha was sitting in her room watching tv. Awal ma shafatny she jumped of her bed with enthusiasim and asked me how it went, so i told her everything that had happened. How at first everything was going great until Sara came along and ruined everything and then how i excused myslef and sobbed in the car while Sara sat in my seat and chatted away.

3awash: Waaayyy! T7uur shtabee?

Me: Adry adry! itbuu6 il chabd, ilmushkela how am i guna act jidamha in school?

3awash: 5atwalee just act like nothing happened. w what about 3abdula? what did he do?

Me: walaa shay! he just looked at the ground, w lama 6ala3t dag 3alay once

3awash: Wai3 ithnainat'hum inarfizoun. Tara 3abdula ma iyeeb ela 3awar el ras fa a7sanlich latkalmeena 5air shar..

Me: Eeh! bas intaay lazem you help me, ya3ny fil3eeny ib juwaty lo giltlich im guna message him aw sha okay?

3awash: Hehee..i'll be glad to!

After a few hours of talking and ti7il6iming, we both went to sleep. And that night i had the weirdest dream..it was a hot summer day and for some reason Sara and 3abdula were at our house. We were all walking beside the pool when suddenly Sara pushed me into the pool and jumped in after me. At first i think she was doing it as a joke so i was laughing, but then i looked at her face and i saw the hate flickering in her eyes. She grabbed me from my hair and started to drag me down. I was screaming for 3abdula to do something, but he just sat there stoic.

I woke up gasping for air. A bead of sweat made its way through my hair and down my forehead. It 3:20am. i layed on my bed twisting and turning trying to go back to sleep. I fought the urge of seeing if i recieved any messages from 3abdula. Even though i said i wouldnt, i knew if i saw any messages from him theres no way i could stop my self from replying, only if 3awash was there to stop me. ___________________________________________________________________ walaa adry the post is too short..IM SOOO SOORRYYY a7ibkum(a)! bas im soo happyy!! When i went "jogging" today, sheft the extra hot dude ely iyaniin ely he makes my heart stop and race at the same time, ely lama marait jidam his house ree7ta el ityaniin kanaat fay7a everywhere. I think im going turn into this crazy obsessed stalker and camp in his garden since i know where his house is. Nyahahahaaa!

4 comments:

  1. 3abdallaah wayid qathni:s
    ba3dain how abt u tell me where this hottie's house is 3alashan I camp out his house with you?:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post but its short
    no matter you will post a longer one later forme right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupid;*: Hehe! afaa 3alaiich, we'll have a steak out!

    CuteandCuddly: Yea i will;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. la la la there is more to the story akeed

    yaallllaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete