3/27/09

To Hold & To Have [7]

My heart skippted 3 beats, and my mouth turned dry. Everything is moving too fast for me..first the coincidence in the jam3iya, then the message and now this? 9iij ena im really happy that he realized that i exsist , but im not the type of girl that talks to guys on the fone and stuff. Ive never even had a boyfriend for godsake. But i picked up the fone anyways..

Me: Aloo?

3abdula: Hallaa walaa, shlounich?

Me: Ib5aiir il7ilmdellah

3abdula: La7'6a digeega okay?

When he was back, his voice sounded different..Its not the same soothing voice

3abdula: Kanyy radait

Me: mhmm

3abdula: la7'6a la7'6a..entaay shfeech 3ala sara?

What? i didnt even say anything about her, well i mean not technically..i dont even no the girl!

Me: Haw shsawaiit?

3abdula: 9ADOO!! Hehehehe

MAYNOUUN HATHAA?! i nearly had a heart attack, i dont now what i would have said if he wasnt joking..

Me: Hehe

That was all i managed to say

3abdula: haa shlouniich sha5barich?

Maybe he forgot that he already asked me this question.. ooh well..

Me: Zaiina il7imdila..w iinta?

3abdula: Tamam walaa

I was soo nervous, i didnt have anything to say so i figured keeping quiet was the best thing to do.

3abdula: Shfeech saktaa?

Me: Nothing, bas it feels akward

3abdula: What does?

Me: Madry..talking to you i guess

3abdula: Laish? lail7een ma ta3awadtay?

Me: hehe, bismilaah bas 9arlina 2 seconds on the fone

He was quiet for a seconds but then he replied..

3abdula: Umm L-laa2, i mean from all the guys you talk to, its akward talking to me?

Me: Im in a all-girls school..

3abdula: 8a9dii bil fone..

Me: umm..i dont talk to guys bil fone, min galik?

3abdula: You still havent figured it out?

I knew who he was talking about..who else? Sara. shtabee hathy? i dont even no her..

Me: w intaa im9adig Sara?

3abdula: Madry, a9adigha wela laa2?

Me: Laa2..

3abdula: Ahaaaa

I could hear the sarcasim in his voice, he doesnt believe me.

Me: Even if i did, why would it concern you?

3abdula: It doesnt hehe..

Shit, fashlaaaaaa..

Me: Sara tir'6a you talk to me? ya3ny you 2 are together w she hates me and stuuff

3abdula: w min gaal tadry?

Me: Ooh ya3ny shes is your girlfriend, wenta gaa9 3alaay itgoul ur frnd hehe

I was just laughiing as a way to cover up for myself..i dont want him to think that im this psycho who is crazy over him

3abdula: umm..eeh eeh 9idteeny!

Even though i expected it, hearing it from him was still shocking. I wished it wasn't true but it is..i felt tears filling up in my eyes.

I hung up before he can say anything else.

That is not the same 3abdula that i saw. The other one was kind and funny. The other one denied that he was with Sara. But this one is different..this 3abdula asks alot of questions and is mean. But most importantly..this 3abdula is the exactly the same as all the other guys, the kind that dont care about anyone elses feeling except there own.

While typing a message, i faught the urge of letting my tears flow down my face. but im not going to cry over a guy..especially not for a guy who i just met.

Message sent

+96599...

Please dont call or text me again.

5:37pm


7 comments:

  1. loveee ur storry, keep em coming and QUICK!!! :D
    -noush

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry bs laish i7mar, aham shay he calls her and tells her "arent you use to talking to guys" ishtaby, inta ily you are use to talking to girls you ASS ;p

    sorry wayed ishta6ait bs e7ur ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. shyaby? inzain mkalma alf wa7id inta shaku?? 7mar

    eg3id saweelha sarouna oo farouna oo gooleha laish t7acheen shabab

    itfoo 3alaik

    ReplyDelete
  4. mashala e7lif wala? you call and tell her that you talk to many guys? If i were her I'd tell him then why did u call me if u think i'm a tramp
    next post please your story is really nice;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank youu all;* i no i no 3abdula 7maar,w Sara itbu6 el chabd;p

    I'll try to post today bas i dont think i will..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your story today, I really enjoyed it!
    why is 3abdallah an ass? dag egulaha hal 7achy? ow 7ady karaht sara men al7een;p reema is sweet!

    next pls I really enjoyed reading your story;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. check out this new blog
    http://whatelseisthereinbahrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete