5/5/09

Nothingness#2

-Ugh! i hate being sick!!! I now what your thinking, and no its not the swine flu.

-Finals are closer than they appear. YAY! bi3daiin HEELLOOO SUMMEEERRR(H)!

-Its may, how come its not hot outside?

-My heart aches for him. Minzimaan ma shift the hot dude min il mamsha. Perhaps Cupid;* bagita? maybe;p

-Dont y'all just love research essays? i most certainly do. not

-shraykum we play a gamee?? i wunna no how many people read my blog. so ALLLLLL you reader, silient mu silient KILKUUM write me any random thing. Just incase you think you have nothing to say, you can just answer this question..What do you think my name is? see, now you all have a reason to comment(:

ps. i will not answer this question, but i will say whether or not any of the commenters got the answers right!

3 comments:

  1. your name is "glassheart"
    I hate research papers too i am thinking of droping a class just becasue i dont want to do the research paper :(
    so now you have your number one reader :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOL lo eb eedi chan bigta bas el mushkila you didn't even tell me which mamsha man7oosa:( but you know what I have a better idea, they say "sharing is caring" sooo?? what do you think?;** I missed you btw oo salamat;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. because its humid. ; l
    dana?

    ReplyDelete