5/26/09

To Hold & To Have [15-B]

3abdula: e7mm

I wiped the tears from my cheecks and looked behind me. There he was hotter than ever sitting on the couch with a confused look on his face. I think the huge smile still plastered on my face scared him, so he smiled back.

Me: emm..

I was speechless, i had nothing to say. He just saw us run into the room, look out the window and roll on the floor laughing. I shot 3awaash a desperate look, but she just shrugged. Ugh! She always has something to say, why not now?

Me: emm..i-i-i didnt think you were going to come..

3abdula: I was'nt going to, but i changed my mind at the last second

I didnt reply, i had nothing to say. we just sat there looking at each other. The couple of times i saw hiim, he was the one doing the talking. well, not really the talking, just the greetings. We sat there looking at each other, desperatley thinking of something to happen to get me out of this akward situation.

3awaash: REEMA 5ANII6LAA3 NITMASHAA BARAA!

The sudden sound of 3awashs loud voice made me jump just the slightest bit. As i got up i saw the smile slowly fade from 3abdullas face. phew, thank god thats over.

Me: Okaay, see you later 3abdulla..

6ala3naa min the chalet and we started walking on the beach.

Me: THANKYOUU!! i owe you my lifeee!!


3awash: well, i had to do something. i was getting pretty bored just watching you look at each other.


Me: Was it thaat bad?


3awaash: 7eta uhwa ma tikalaam, so your not the only one whos suppoed be be embarresed

Yea, she does have a point. i seriously dont now what i'd do without 3awaash. We walked on the beach for a few minutes and when we got bored we decided to walk to sultan center since it wasn't that far away. As we were walking we were laughing and giggling about old memories and stuff.

3awash: hahaa! umbaay remember jabaal el mouut?

Me: OH MY GOD! eeeehhh! sha5bary! it wasnt even a jabaal 3ashan insamee jabaal el mout.

3awaash: Bas it seemed huge laman kina yahaal. kina nig3aad fouga w we spy 3ala 3yaal 5alty

Me: Eeehh! min kithiir ma we loved it kanaaw iyeeboulina el ghada we7na ga3deen fouga

And thats how it went for the rest of our walk to sultan center. We made our way through the bunch of boys crowded around a buggy and entered. A cool breeze from the air conditioning welcomed us as delieghtfully made our way to the chocolate aisle.

3awash: Allaaahhh! wedy ashtiry all of these chocolates

Me: Yal bal3aa ana mishtahya fizzy drinks, barou7 ashouf shba5ithly..

I headed towards the large coolers while scanning what i'll decide on taking. I picked up a baribican bottle and diet coke.

As i was walking back to 3awaash i was looking at my reflection in the window. When suddenly i collided into a someone, my barbican bottle came crashing down and smashed into the ground. Without looking at the person i apologized and started picking up the pieces of shattered glass.

Guy: ENTAAY!

I looked up and to my surprise it was the guy we gave sea water too. I froze in my spot, not knowing whether to run or ignore him.

Guy: TADREEN INIICCHHH BA8AIITAAY TITHBI7EENYY??!!...

Thats all i heard from his ear peircing shouts and then i just blanked out. i watched in horror as his face turned red, his eyes popped out and particles of silivia started spraying at me as he was furiously shouting. With the corner of my eyes i saw a crowd starting to form around us.

Paraylzed from fear, tears started rolling down my eyes. I thought he might be a little sympathetic and just shut-up, but noo he just continued shouting from the top of his lungs. 3awaash pushed through the crowed and stood beside me. Just as she was going to say something, he grabbed her from her arm and stared shouting at her. There faces were just inches apart. She tried to push away but his grip was too tight.

Unlike me, 3awaash is the strong one, so instead of crying she became infuriated.

3awash: HIDNY!!

He ignored her and continued shouting. i cant believe no-one in the crowed was doing something. Since most of them were guys, i figured they were his friends. 7itan lo, they still should've done something.

As i stood there, broken glass under me and my eyes swelled with tears, he continued shouting on and on. Then, out of nowhere i heard a familiar voice.

3abdula: 7MAYEN HID LIBNAYA!!

3abdula pushed through the crowed with his hands clentched into a fist.

_______________________________________________________________
Now back to studying;p

Peace, love, and candy canes
xx

6 comments:

  1. ohh....i luv how he's the hero
    another post please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAH!!!! shbi9eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anony#1; Post soon, now that i finished school, i have all the time in the world, well kinda;p

    Anony#2; 3abdulla is going to die and reema is going to commit suicide wara..joking, wait for the next post hun;*

    Zain; Thannks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god no !!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!
    cant you come back and write a bit more :(

    go 3abdula !!!!!!!
    "cheering him on as he makes his way to the scene of the crime " :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh! My hero ;*

    ReplyDelete