5/30/09

To Hold & To Have [16]

This cant get any worse, i thought to myself.  In the middle of all the chaos, i was praying to god that 3abdulla wont get into a fight with this guy. All i wanted him to do was get us out of this situation.

3abdulla pushed the guy away from 3awash.  I held her hand and pulled her to my side, i can see it in her eyes that she was still infuriated of what just happened. 

3abdula: GILTLIIK WA5ER 3ANHAA

Guy: INTA YAAY HNEE W MATADREE SHISALFAA! LIBNAYA BA8AAT TITHBA7NY!

3abdula: enzain, 5an ni6la3 bara w goulee ish9aar bil'6ab6, mu 7ilwa 9ar5na chithy jidaam el awadim

Due to 3abdulla's calm and persuasive voice, the guy calmed down and his once tense body relaxed. As happy as i was that this was over, i now realized that the problem isnt completely over. I didnt really now how 3abdulla is going to react to what we did. 

The people started going, each one with a different expression. Some shocked and some with a "thank god im not in there place" expression. Me and 3awaash were still in shock, we looked at each other quietly, and slowly a smile started to form on 3awaash's face. Uff 7ada mu wagta ti'67aak hathy.

Me: Shfeech? you realize what just happened 9a7?

3awaash: Yea, and were dead

Me: And thats funny?

3awaash: mm, yea

Me: geez 3awaash, are you bipolar wela shay? tawich im3a9baa

3awaash: enzain yalla 5anriid el shalaiih your a mess. w ma siwaat 3alaina gilna nabee kakaaw

Me: eeh wallah..

As soon as we were about to go out, 3abdula came in, i tried to read his expression but he was stoic. He hissed for us to follow him back to the chalet, and we did as we were told. For a few minutes we walked in silience. But how can there be silience if 3awaash is around?

3awaash: So, shgaliik?

I pocked 3awaash with my elbow indicating for her to shut-up.

3awaash: aay reema! 9ij aby a3arif ishgalaa!

I shot her an "are you serious?" look, but  i didnt say a word and continued walking. Whatever she indentded to do, i dont want anything to do with it.

3abdulla: galy ina 3a6aito bottle fy maay ba7aar

3awaash: enzain, and why are you mad?

3abdula: LE2ANKUM KALAMTO!

i jumped to his sudden change of tone, but still decided not to interfere, and just hoped 3awaash will do the same thing. But who am i kidding?

3awaash: excuse me, lat9ari5..

Apparently she saw it as a joke, and from his face i saw that he is about to explode from anger.

Me:  3awaash bas siktaay.

He shot me a cold look and started walking faster. I did the same in order to keep up with him. When we got to the chalet 3awaash ran inside when she realized the rest of my cousins just arrived. I tramped inside and plastered a huge smile on my face.

Me: Hiii, wa a5eeran yaitaaw?

As my cousin blabbered on, i looked back and saw 3abdulla go and greet the rest of my guy cousins.

The rest of the day went smoothly, we played cards, walked on the beach and caught up on some gossip.  At about 2am, we all decided to go to sleep. we said our goodbyes and planned on meeting up at our chalet for breakfast.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, wore my pjs and jumped into bed. i wasnt really sleepy, so i got my book out of my bag and started reading. After reading for a few minutes, i went to check if 3awaash was asleep, and she was. 

Quietly, i tip-toed outside and sat on the porch looking and the sea and daydreaming. A dark figure sitting on the beach caught my eye,  i squinted my eye a bit then recognized who is was..
___________________________________________________________________________

Peace, love ,and bunnies
xx

8 comments:

  1. First!

    3abdullah ;* 7abaitah!

    Loving the story..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooooooooooooooove the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. third!;p
    in the next post, we want some action girl! and a bit of romance if I'm not being greedy ;$
    loving it;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. L & zain; Thankyou;*

    Dreamer; Thankyou, And yea there is going to be some action;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya7laailaa 3abdullaa;p hehehe SO CUTTEEEE!!!:P
    yala please next post:( mita you finish exams?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh cute walla i am loving him :)
    he really saved the day

    next time i am going to put the 3abdulla sign on Batman has nothing on him :P

    lol cant wait to read what will happen !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: We already finished!

    CuteandCuddly: Haha, I can just imagine;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha i soo love it o love 3abdalla moreeeeee! O AHAHAHAHAH 3awash 7adha funny, 3ajeeba! Can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete