5/25/09

Tried but failed.

Okay so, i tried downloading a template for my blog but miserably failed. I admit, im not a wizz in computers and stuff bas, do i need to be one in order for me to dowload a template?

Awaal shay, when i thought i succesfully downloaded it, i was like YAY! bas bi3dain when i recognized it was uploaded into winzip i knew my attempt to finally get a proffesional and simple template has failed.

It said something about extracting xml or something like that. I sat there think and when i thought i had the perfect idea, my renewed sense of hope kicked in. What was my perfect idea you may ask? google ofcouse. i searched "how to extract an xml" and to my dissapointment i found myself reading a whole lot of jumbo mumbo about stuff i have no clue about. I might have been reading Swaheely and just didnt now it.

Once again, i sat there thinking. Yet another bulb flashed above my head. Yup, you've guessed it, i got a new idea. I return to the original template website in search of help or comments like "why doesnt this template work?" because being the person that i am, i no longer think its my stupidity, but a mistake of theres. But noooo, for everyone else that has downloaded it, its completely fine . instead of comments like "why doesnt this template work" theres comments like "It worked perfectly".

while i was reading the comments i was secretly hoping that all their computers would burn down. So finally, all the optimisim is gone. i close all the windows and go to the kitchen to prepare myself a rewarding bowl of cheese flavored noodles for all the hard work i've done.

Is it that obvious that im bored and that i have nothing to talk about? i hope not.

Ooh and by the way, a new post no later than friday i promise.

Peace, love and whipped cream.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. cant wait for friday :)

    walla miss you !!!!!!!!

    lol everyone is bored or overloaded with work
    :(

    i hate May !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete