5/1/09

To Hold & To Have [14]

3 months later..

Finally, its spring. Its always been the same routine during the spring break. My whole family would g to the chalet. When i say "whole family" i dont just mean my mom, dad, sister and i. Its literally my whoolee family, like grandparents, aunts and uncles.

Its been about 3 months after the whole controversy with Sara and 3abdula. And since then, i've seen 3abdula a couple of times in family gatherings. He'd come up and ask me how i was doing and stuff but not really anything else. As for Sara, we just ignored each other.

As soon as we got to our chalet, me and 3awash dumped our bags in our rooms and rushed out to the beach to soak up the sun. Since my parents were the "over-protective" type, we werent aloud on buggies or jetskies. In other words, we werent aloud to do anything fun. So, through-out the years we managed to make our own fun. It started out as catchers and hide-and-go-seek when we were about 6, then evloved to tanning and walking on the beach when we became teenagers.

I put my flipflops beside the front door and started walking barefoot with 3awash by my side. As we walked on the beach, the jetskies splashed water on us. We'd try to avoid them but they always managed to soak us. When we finally gave up with our clothes dripping wet, we sat on the sand to rest for a while. Although we still didnt now if 3abdula was going to come to the chalet or not, we still talked about how were going to react when we see him and whether or not we were going to talk to him.

As we sat there talking and giggling we heard a loud motor behind us. We didnt pay much attention to it because buggies always rushed behind us. We continued doin what we were doing, and still the sound did not go.

3awash: Waay! shhal buggy il muz3iij?

Me: Ee wallaah, bas il'6aher imghariz wela shay 9arla sa3a warana

3awash: Yea probably, anyways 5al akamil..

i didnt hear the rest of what 3awash had to say due to the increasing sound of the buggy.

Me: Uuuf baas!

i looked back, and there it was. A huge yellow buggy inches away from me, and on it sat a guy with a huge smile showing his ugly croooked ugly teeth.

Guy: Lo sama7taaw..7ady 3a6shaan 3indukum maay?

It was obvious that he was just messing aroun. Me and 3awash both knew it. But i didnt expect 3awash's answer.

3awash: yeaa, la7'6a shwaay

Me: 3awaash min9ii...

She pocked indicating to me that i should shut up. When she got up, she pulled my arm with her. As soon as we were far enough from him i asked 3awash what the hell she was doing.

3awash: Wait and see, ive got an idea..

Me: Mind telling me what it is?

3awash: Dont you want to get back at guys for all the heartaches theyve caused us?

Me: And your going to get back at them by getting a bottle of water? Wow! genius..

3awash: Laa laa! ni6raay

3awash was always the one with te crazy ideas. I wonder what she has in store now.

__________________________________________________________________
Peace, love ,and fluffy clouds.
xx

6 comments:

  1. LOL I have a feeling that she's gonna soak him with the water bottle:p

    I can't wait for the next post;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does she have instore :)
    cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    yalla next this is very short and a cliff hanger didnt we talk about that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupid;**: Hehe, We'll have to wait and see;p

    CuteandCuddly: Sorryy! i had a longer post written on my piece of paper , bas i only had time to write this part..w 3an el cliff hanger, personally i hate cliff hangers bas i do it 3ashan u continue reading(a)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will continue even if you had no cliff hanger :)
    i think of myself as a loyal reader :P
    lol apology accepted :P
    cant wait for the next one :)
    i am hanging with three fingers the others lost their grip ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, yes you are loyal;p
    Hold on tight my friend, or else you'll fall down and crack your head open, and shower us with brains(: ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3wash 3jeeba I cant wait to see what she is going to do, I hope its something itbard galbna fee lool ALSO I like fluffy clouds ;**

    waiting ;**

    ReplyDelete